Happy New Year everyone! I’m so excited to see what this year holds. Yesterday, I shared a post about my 2018, and today, I’ll be sharing my hopes for 2019. Last year was a good year, and I can only hope this year is the same. It’s a tradition to make New Year’s Resolutions, so I’ll be sharing my resolutions for the new year.
- Be more confident in myself
- Worry less about the opinions of others
- Remain dedicated to my school and dance work
- Continue to work on my blog (and post more!)
- Be more decisive
- Prepare myself mentally for the transition to college
As you can tell, I don’t have a long list of resolutions, or anything that is action-specific. Everything that I hope to accomplish in the New Year is all related to becoming a stronger and more well-rounded person, and to continue to discover what my path in life truly is. I’d love to hear what some of your New Year’s resolutions are, and what you’re trying to accomplish this year in the comments below! I hope that you will continue to follow along with my adventures this year!
See ya real soon,