Happy Holidays!!!! This time of year is so happy and filled with some of my favorite things! Since Christmas is almost here, I’ll be sharing my favorite things from the season today! From snacks to movies to colors, it’s all right here!
- Holiday- Christmas (duh!)
- Treats- peppermint Oreos, Pillsbury cookies, gingerbread cookies
- Clothing- anything burgundy and velvet/corduroy!
- Print- fair isle or plaid
- Scents- warm and cozy scents, sweets, and Christmas trees
- Light colors- blue and white
- Christmas Events- Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, Dollywood, Disney
- Makeup looks- anything glittery
- Childhood Movie- Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas
- Classic Movie- How The Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey)
- Classic Song- Believe (Josh Groban)
- New Song- Santa Tell Me (Arianna Grande)
- Reindeer- Rudolph
- Holiday Animal- penguins and polar bears
- TV Holiday Special- Friends “The One with the Holiday Armadillo”
- DCOM- Good Luck Charlie, It’s Christmas! or High School Musical
- Holiday Collection- American Eagle/Aerie
- Memories- coming soon… stay tuned…
Now that I’ve shared some of my holiday favorites, I’d love to hear some of yours! Comment down below what some of your holiday favorites are!